Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: FULL - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare

FULL - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 1 month 3 days ago #1

  • Kakitahan
  • Kakitahan 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Honored Monk of the Hidden Fist - Everquest
  • Posts: 705
Hey Folks,

I got all 10 tickets to V2 - Thornbarb Pass on Saturday, November 7th at 3:48 CT. Looking to run as Nightmare. Let me know if you are interested. $66 per slot and will need to have an account on https://td.events/td.events .

Kakitahan - Monk (CoA, CoS)
David Zych - Druid (CoA)
Blaine Miller - Paladin / Bard (CoA, CoAS)
Simon - Rogue (CoA)
Jeff321 -Ranger (CoA, CoAS)
Picc 1 - Bard (pending)
Picc 2 - Cleric (pending)
jpotter 1 - ?? (CoA, CoAS) [has CoAS, gold nugget & silver nugget for whole party if you wish to equip]
jpotter 2 - ?? (CoA, CoAS)
Dave - Elf Wizard (CoA, CoAS)

Also running a V1 on Saturday, August 1st at 3:48pm CT. (Nightmare)

future posts to: New forum Post under correct subcategory

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kakitahan .

LF5M - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 3 weeks 3 days ago #2

  • Kakitahan
  • Kakitahan 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Honored Monk of the Hidden Fist - Everquest
  • Posts: 705
got some time on left until this run but bumping it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF5M - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 1 week 3 days ago #3

If you still have spaces open, I'd like to get down on this November run.

I"ll play just about anything. I have both COA and CoAS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF5M - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 1 week 2 days ago #4

I may be interested in this one, I will let you know Saturday after the other run.

Rogue / Paladin

Good for Nightmare for either.

I have 2 CoA, and 3 sets of teeth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF5M - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 5 days 18 hours ago #5

If you still have an opening and don't mind running with me again after today's run, I could do Elf Wizard again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF1M - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 4 days 17 hours ago #6

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 58
Would like to jump in as a Wizard if room. CoA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FULL - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 4 days 11 hours ago #7

  • Kakitahan
  • Kakitahan 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Honored Monk of the Hidden Fist - Everquest
  • Posts: 705

NightGod wrote: Would like to jump in as a Wizard if room. CoA


the last spot was filled already. thank you for your interest though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FULL - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 2 days 22 hours ago #8

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 58

Kakitahan wrote:

NightGod wrote: Would like to jump in as a Wizard if room. CoA


the last spot was filled already. thank you for your interest though.

Cool, thanks for the update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FULL - V2 Thornbarb Pass on Sat 11/7 at 3:48pm CT - Nightmare 2 days 11 hours ago #9

  • Kakitahan
  • Kakitahan 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Honored Monk of the Hidden Fist - Everquest
  • Posts: 705

Kakitahan wrote: Hey Folks,

I got all 10 tickets to V2 - Thornbarb Pass on Saturday, November 7th at 3:48 CT. Looking to run as Nightmare. Let me know if you are interested. $66 per slot and will need to have an account on https://td.events/td.events .

Kakitahan - Monk (CoA, CoS)
David Zych - Druid (CoA)
Blaine Miller - Paladin / Bard (CoA, CoAS)
Simon - Rogue (CoA)
Jeff321 -Ranger (CoA, CoAS)
Picc 1 - Bard (pending)
Picc 2 - Cleric (pending)
jpotter 1 - ?? (CoA, CoAS) [has CoAS, gold nugget & silver nugget for whole party if you wish to equip]
jpotter 2 - ?? (CoA, CoAS)
Dave - Elf Wizard (CoA, CoAS)

Also running a V1 on Saturday, August 1st at 3:48pm CT. (Nightmare)

future posts to: New post under correct subcategory

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds