Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs?

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #1

What’s the deal with the 1, 3, 10x treasure pull “special” tokens? Not the maps. Is there an option at in person cons to take those and save your treasure pulls?

I know many people love pulling treasure and even ghost runs to get more treasure. I’m less into the random treasure and most of the value is the fun of doing the run itself.

Is it possible/acceptable to the community to trade/sell treasure pulls to other players using these tokens? I have a full set of treasure enhances and would love to be able to sell my 23 pulls to another player in order to subside being able to do another run (or trade x treasure pulls for a spare UR someone might have for trade) . Kind of a modified ghost run where I’m the ghost and supply my own treasure enhancers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #2

Keldgar wrote: What’s the deal with the 1, 3, 10x treasure pull “special” tokens? Not the maps. Is there an option at in person cons to take those and save your treasure pulls?

I know many people love pulling treasure and even ghost runs to get more treasure. I’m less into the random treasure and most of the value is the fun of doing the run itself.

Is it possible/acceptable to the community to trade/sell treasure pulls to other players using these tokens? I have a full set of treasure enhances and would love to be able to sell my 23 pulls to another player in order to subside being able to do another run (or trade x treasure pulls for a spare UR someone might have for trade) . Kind of a modified ghost run where I’m the ghost and supply my own treasure enhancers.


The special tokens 1/3/10x Treasure Chips are usually the preorder bonuses and are not given out during runs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #3

Treasur pulls come in the pre order packs and in treasure. They are well known to be traceable / sellable to most. If you need help pricing I’d be happy to show you the current market value for them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #4

Treasure pull tokens can show up in treasure (hey more treasure!). TD sends them out with pre-orders also. Another situation is if there is a bottleneck at epilogue or time constraints for the player at epilogue (gotta get to the next event) at in person dungeon, receiving token draw tokens is faster than drawing a large number of tokens from the treasure chest.

The treasure draw tokens can be used at the treasure boxes at a physical event, or transmuted through the mail on the TD website (probably makes sense to only do mail when you have another transmute to do, or the tokens are getting close to expiring and one can’t make it to a in person event).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #5

As someone who runs multiple times at a con, I like it when these chips are available as an option during epilogue.

It would be great to be able to save these up for a few runs, then cash them in for the nice pre-wrapped 20-stacks before heading back to my room.

In the past, this has been an option at some times but not at others. Could this be made available all the time?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #6

Treasure pulls are always in the set of the preorder 8K and get bids just like any other token.
Jamie
AureliusBP


Ranger for Epic
tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/b4b81c8d-c52e-4ffa-b291-a2eba22a6a8c


Updated 5/22/2023
CHECK OUT THE TOKENS FOR SALE
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=252721#397741


Am on Discord as AureliusBP if you want realtime chat.
ebay seller ID jcampbell04
www.ebay.com/usr/jcampbell04

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #7

Kusig wrote:

Keldgar wrote: What’s the deal with the 1, 3, 10x treasure pull “special” tokens? Not the maps. Is there an option at in person cons to take those and save your treasure pulls?

I know many people love pulling treasure and even ghost runs to get more treasure. I’m less into the random treasure and most of the value is the fun of doing the run itself.

Is it possible/acceptable to the community to trade/sell treasure pulls to other players using these tokens? I have a full set of treasure enhances and would love to be able to sell my 23 pulls to another player in order to subside being able to do another run (or trade x treasure pulls for a spare UR someone might have for trade) . Kind of a modified ghost run where I’m the ghost and supply my own treasure enhancers.


The special tokens 1/3/10x Treasure Chips are usually the preorder bonuses and are not given out during runs.


X treasure pulls have been given out at cons historically prior to the pandemic. The prewraps have reduced that, but I don't know if it's been fully eliminated.
~Rebecca

The Dragon's Horde aka our tokens for sale/trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=253588

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #8

My goal is to issue zero 1/3/10x chips at any in-person con.

They are for emergency use only and epilogue volunteers are told not to give them out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #9

ponyboy wrote: My goal is to issue zero 1/3/10x chips at any in-person con.

They are for emergency use only and epilogue volunteers are told not to give them out.


A little disappointed to hear that but I assume there's a good reason for it.

Thank you for answering this and stating the policy. (And thank you and the volunteers for all your hard work.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #10

Just fyi, with the 2023 Bead of Bounty, full treasure is now 24 if the player's level is 5 or lower, or 25 if the player is level 6 or more.

As noted, TD currently prefers not to hand out 10x, 3x or 1x treasure chips in Epilogue. That said, you could still trade your treasure for a free/subsidized run, as long as it's the same run as the person who bought your ticket. During Epilogue, you could just indicate that your treasure pulls go to another player. Or you could do the pulls (to avoid confusing the Epilogue volunteer), and hand them over to the person who paid for your ticket. If you're interested in doing this, put a post up in the Adventuring Groups Form Here thread for the relevant con/run, and see if anyone is looking to fill out their party this way. (Note: some people only want to pay for a ticket if the person can provide multiple treasure sets, but someone might be up for getting double treasure. Can't hurt to ask.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure pull tokens? Tradeable? “Ghost”ish runs? 1 year 3 months ago #11

Current average value of treasure for 25 pulls is lower than cost of a VTD ticket. This will affect who would do that trade.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds