Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Grind - Treasure Goblin

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #25

Mike Steele wrote: There are 12 character classes. Maybe increase each True Grind run to include all 12 character classes - Full Bore! That would add 20 more spots for people. :)


That's a fun idea Mike and I think it would really work for True Grind!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #26

  • Dave
  • Dave's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 11th Level
  • Supporter
  • Posts: 3724
And True Grind is gone. At least I'm see 0 available for all 10 runs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #27

I suspect many will appear on the forums as LFM soon (tm)
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #28

Be interesting to see if people do what some did for gencon rooms when they posted I have extras and will part with them for more than I paid for them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #29

I missed the ticket opening due to work travel and all the tickets are gone. not suprised I suppose.
Lori-gorgon Survivor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #30

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: I suspect many will appear on the forums as LFM soon (tm)


Sounds good!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #31

edwin wrote: Be interesting to see if people do what some did for gencon rooms when they posted I have extras and will part with them for more than I paid for them.


I certainly think this won't be tolerated.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #32

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

edwin wrote: Be interesting to see if people do what some did for gencon rooms when they posted I have extras and will part with them for more than I paid for them.


I certainly think this won't be tolerated.


Did people try to sell rooms for more than they paid this year? I do recall years ago when someone posted True Dungeon tickets on eBay for more than the ticket price. I'm glad that didn't become a trend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #33

Gentle reminder that GHC charges a small transaction fee. So, the out of pocket cost for a $78 ticket actually is $80.34 this year.

IMHO, it is perfectly reasonable for a ticket seller to ask to be reimbursed for their full out of pocket costs. Asking for more than that is contrary to tradition, but someone asking for $80-81 is just trying not to lose money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #34

Mike Steele wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

edwin wrote: Be interesting to see if people do what some did for gencon rooms when they posted I have extras and will part with them for more than I paid for them.


I certainly think this won't be tolerated.


Did people try to sell rooms for more than they paid this year? I do recall years ago when someone posted True Dungeon tickets on eBay for more than the ticket price. I'm glad that didn't become a trend.


Room cost plus relic token

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #35

BeLinda Mathie wrote: Gentle reminder that GHC charges a small transaction fee. So, the out of pocket cost for a $78 ticket actually is $80.34 this year.

IMHO, it is perfectly reasonable for a ticket seller to ask to be reimbursed for their full out of pocket costs. Asking for more than that is contrary to tradition, but someone asking for $80-81 is just trying not to lose money.


Did not see anyone complaining about room cost and relic for gencon room.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by edwin.

True Grind - Treasure Goblin 1 year 2 weeks ago #36

edwin wrote:

BeLinda Mathie wrote: Gentle reminder that GHC charges a small transaction fee. So, the out of pocket cost for a $78 ticket actually is $80.34 this year.

IMHO, it is perfectly reasonable for a ticket seller to ask to be reimbursed for their full out of pocket costs. Asking for more than that is contrary to tradition, but someone asking for $80-81 is just trying not to lose money.


Did not see anyone complaining about room cost and relic for gencon room.


I would have said something if I'd seen it. I'm totally fine with someone reimbursing all their costs, but it seems wrong to me to profit on something like that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mike Steele.
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds