Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #13

I agree with Beertram and David. I have many more relics than I have the gold, ink, steel, and hide to transmute them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #14

Rob F wrote:

Beertram wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: I'm really excited about [...] the prospect of some more Io's being crafted with the Sacred Sling

Was +2 Sacred Sling the roadblock? Io's +4 Ultra Keen Slayer Bow requires a +2 Keen Slayer Bow which is no longer transmutable. I would think that a UR that's been out of print for eightish would be harder to acquire than a Relic that's been out of print for eightish years. But I'm not up on the availability of old transmutes, so what do I know...? 🤷‍♂️


Many of the veteran players make sure each year they have the relics they like made in time. Gold and TG's are usually the limiting factor for making the Legendaries, so these veteran's have many relics sitting there waiting for enough gold & TG's waiting for the Legendaries. Maybe at the time they made the relics they didn't place the needed UR's as a priority as they were readily available at the time. A few years later they realize they don't have or traded-away the needed UR's and see they current market value are out the roof.


I would have to respectfully disagree with you on part of this. Yes I think the older UR's needed for the Legendaries are harder to come by then the Relic's but I think most veterans are sitting on piles of TG's (and Gold). I know I am.


Mine is also like Beertram describes. I have the UR's and the Relics to make 1 of every Legendary I don't have. I don't have the gold or TG. But I am not attempting to make Legendaries at this time.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #15

I didn’t start playing until 2019, so I had to play catch up with Io’s. I will say though that I paid the same for the +2 Keen Slayer Bow as I did for the Sacred Sling. The transmute route cost slightly more than market price but I wanted a legendary that hadn’t been used by anyone else previously, plus I spread the cost out over time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #16

Rob F wrote:

Beertram wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: I'm really excited about [...] the prospect of some more Io's being crafted with the Sacred Sling

Was +2 Sacred Sling the roadblock? Io's +4 Ultra Keen Slayer Bow requires a +2 Keen Slayer Bow which is no longer transmutable. I would think that a UR that's been out of print for eightish would be harder to acquire than a Relic that's been out of print for eightish years. But I'm not up on the availability of old transmutes, so what do I know...? 🤷‍♂️


Many of the veteran players make sure each year they have the relics they like made in time. Gold and TG's are usually the limiting factor for making the Legendaries, so these veteran's have many relics sitting there waiting for enough gold & TG's waiting for the Legendaries. Maybe at the time they made the relics they didn't place the needed UR's as a priority as they were readily available at the time. A few years later they realize they don't have or traded-away the needed UR's and see they current market value are out the roof.


I would have to respectfully disagree with you on part of this. Yes I think the older UR's needed for the Legendaries are harder to come by then the Relic's but I think most veterans are sitting on piles of TG's (and Gold). I know I am.


Maybe you should have a sale on that gold and TG's like Laz does on Black Friday!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #17

Beertram wrote:

Rob F wrote:

Beertram wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: I'm really excited about [...] the prospect of some more Io's being crafted with the Sacred Sling

Was +2 Sacred Sling the roadblock? Io's +4 Ultra Keen Slayer Bow requires a +2 Keen Slayer Bow which is no longer transmutable. I would think that a UR that's been out of print for eightish would be harder to acquire than a Relic that's been out of print for eightish years. But I'm not up on the availability of old transmutes, so what do I know...? 🤷‍♂️


Many of the veteran players make sure each year they have the relics they like made in time. Gold and TG's are usually the limiting factor for making the Legendaries, so these veteran's have many relics sitting there waiting for enough gold & TG's waiting for the Legendaries. Maybe at the time they made the relics they didn't place the needed UR's as a priority as they were readily available at the time. A few years later they realize they don't have or traded-away the needed UR's and see they current market value are out the roof.


I would have to respectfully disagree with you on part of this. Yes I think the older UR's needed for the Legendaries are harder to come by then the Relic's but I think most veterans are sitting on piles of TG's (and Gold). I know I am.


Maybe you should have a sale on that gold and TG's like Laz does on Black Friday!


Based on what I'm seeing from these other posts you might be right!
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #18

One ask on the Lenses of Flawsight - because they are identical in function to the goggles of instant analysis - please allow them to be used in the transmute for Drue's +5 baton of focus as a substitute for the instant analysis goggles. Thanks!

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Elf Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #19

Fred K wrote: One ask on the Lenses of Flawsight - because they are identical in function to the goggles of instant analysis - please allow them to be used in the transmute for Drue's +5 baton of focus as a substitute for the instant analysis goggles. Thanks!

Fred


Flawsight is +2 melee damage, Instant Analysis is +2 melee to-hit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #20

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Fred K wrote: One ask on the Lenses of Flawsight - because they are identical in function to the goggles of instant analysis - please allow them to be used in the transmute for Drue's +5 baton of focus as a substitute for the instant analysis goggles. Thanks!

Fred


Flawsight is +2 melee damage, Instant Analysis is +2 melee to-hit.


Ah, I misread that. Nevermind on the suggestion.

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Elf Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #21

Druegar wrote:

Josh M. wrote: Treasure map is worth 20 now? That's going to be an expensive recipe.

yes & yes


May I ask on this, whom is this for, and how many do you expect to see made? Why is the direction up and not down to like 5 pulls? I agree something like this needs to exist, just that the mechanics seem to suggest that more dilutes the 1 gold per, or the recipie is going to be out of reach of average players. It needs to not be out of reach for average players.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
Bard of the College of Sick Beats

Trade thread truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253064#406060

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #22

macxdmg wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Josh M. wrote: Treasure map is worth 20 now? That's going to be an expensive recipe.

yes & yes


May I ask on this, whom is this for, and how many do you expect to see made? Why is the direction up and not down to like 5 pulls? I agree something like this needs to exist, just that the mechanics seem to suggest that more dilutes the 1 gold per, or the recipie is going to be out of reach of average players. It needs to not be out of reach for average players.


Perhaps because of the new 20-pack treasure wraps - Logistically it will probably be easier to distribute treasure in groups of 20.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #23

macxdmg wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Josh M. wrote: Treasure map is worth 20 now? That's going to be an expensive recipe.

yes & yes


May I ask on this, whom is this for, and how many do you expect to see made? Why is the direction up and not down to like 5 pulls? I agree something like this needs to exist, just that the mechanics seem to suggest that more dilutes the 1 gold per, or the recipie is going to be out of reach of average players. It needs to not be out of reach for average players.


I'm not sure the intent of these treasure maps are for the average player. I look at them as a way for more experienced players that have a lot of trade goods to get rid of them. It's a trade good sink. I'm okay with 20 pulls, saves me from having to transmute more maps.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FINAL "Went to the Printer" Treasure Token Images 2 years 1 month ago #24

Rob F wrote:

macxdmg wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Josh M. wrote: Treasure map is worth 20 now? That's going to be an expensive recipe.

yes & yes


May I ask on this, whom is this for, and how many do you expect to see made? Why is the direction up and not down to like 5 pulls? I agree something like this needs to exist, just that the mechanics seem to suggest that more dilutes the 1 gold per, or the recipie is going to be out of reach of average players. It needs to not be out of reach for average players.


I'm not sure the intent of these treasure maps are for the average player. I look at them as a way for more experienced players that have a lot of trade goods to get rid of them. It's a trade good sink. I'm okay with 20 pulls, saves me from having to transmute more maps.


Yeah probably cause easier to distribute 20 packs at in-person events.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds