Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (Full)

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (Full) 9 months 2 weeks ago #1

Come join us as we continue our journey through the dreaded Tomb Of Terror
If you are already in this run, feel free to chime in.

Looking for 1 other to join
Planning to run NM difficulty and have a couple class relics to help others if needed.

I posted the synergy items for the classes I know have them to help save time at coaching.

Current selections (synergy items)
1) Druid (CoA, CoAS, HHL)
2) Dw Fighter (CoA, CoS, HHL)
3) Paladin (CoS)
4) Ranger (CoS)
5) Wizard (CoS, HHL)
6) Rogue (CoAS)
7) Barbarian (CoA, CoS, HHL)
8) Elf Wizard
9) Bard
10) Fighter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Limitless.

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (1 Open) 9 months 6 days ago #2

Barbarian has CoA, CoS, HHL. NM equipped, but if you have the 2h axe relic, I would like to borrow it if available.
I also have the relic necks for Fighter, Ranger, and Monk, the +2 Keen Slayer Bow, and the Deadshot set if someone doing range isn't level 5, a Lucky Shield, and Cranston's Helpful Hat. Also, have an extra Bead of Bounty and Charm of Treasure Boosting. And finally, a Ring of Heroism I'm holding on to in case the plan to have an item that allows you to go up two levels goes through. I have a few more purples (mainly the ones involved in the legendary transmutes), blues, and some decent reds so let me know what you would like and I will see what I can scrounge up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jmb83.

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (1 Open) 9 months 6 days ago #3

I would love to join your party. I am traditionally a fighter that is Nighmare ready. Have COA and HH.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (1 Open) 9 months 6 days ago #4

Jason Efford wrote: I would love to join your party. I am traditionally a fighter that is Nighmare ready. Have COA and HH.


Looks like the last ticket is now taken, if that was you welcome aboard and feel free to run as Fighter :)

I have a healing build for Druid so no worries there, and can give Bless through scrolls.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (1 Open) 9 months 6 days ago #5

Excited to join the party

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (1 Open) 9 months 6 days ago #6

James Beard wrote: Barbarian has CoA, CoS, HHL. NM equipped, but if you have the 2h axe relic, I would like to borrow it if available.
I also have the relic necks for Fighter, Ranger, and Monk, the +2 Keen Slayer Bow, and the Deadshot set if someone doing range isn't level 5, a Lucky Shield, and Cranston's Helpful Hat. Also, have an extra Bead of Bounty and Charm of Treasure Boosting. And finally, a Ring of Heroism I'm holding on to in case the plan to have an item that allows you to go up two levels goes through. I have a few more purples (mainly the ones involved in the legendary transmutes), blues, and some decent reds so let me know what you would like and I will see what I can scrounge up


Thanks for replying! I know the first 5 i listed are all at Lvl 5 through various means. I’ll ask the ranger if they can use the Relic neck and Keen Bow. Dwarf is rolling with an IO’s Bow as well.

2H melee weapons have eluded our group so unfortunately all I could offer is Rares.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (1 Open) 9 months 6 days ago #7

Adding to what James offered, I have the Lute of Free Fury if the bard needs it, or a Staff of Power for the Elf Wizard.

I have 8 Charm of Synergies so it sounds like we should have enough for the group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (Full) 9 months 1 day ago #8

Rogue has CoAS, is level 5
Can survive NM fine, but likely won't do much, if any, damage outside of Sneak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LFO VTD17 - Sat Sep 16 2023 11:12 AM CDT (Full) 9 months 21 hours ago #9

Ethan Nguyen wrote: Rogue has CoAS, is level 5
Can survive NM fine, but likely won't do much, if any, damage outside of Sneak


Welcome to the group! Should be a fun one. It’s not much but I do have a spare +2 Nightshades Throwing Dagger that has a sneak attack bonus if you need it. And also have a Bead of Guided strike I won’t be using to be able to crit all monsters.

I’ll go resto Druid and cover healing so as long as we all have HCish stats we will get to all 7 rooms. If we are lacking damage then we’ll just give it our best :) Some of the most fun runs are the ones where you win by a thread.

Alternatively, if anyone would rather guarantee a survival pin we can bump down to Hardcore. There are a few unknown players in the party as well, so we will aim to make it enjoyable for everyone and adjust accordingly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds