Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Change to V-19 Token packs and "mailing to one place" bonus packs

Change to V-19 Token packs and "mailing to one place" bonus packs 3 months 1 week ago #1

NOTE: Due to a limited supply of Treasure Tokens, your normal pack of Treasure Tokens which you receive with every ticket will be from either the 2023 or 2024 collection. Also, the extra bonus for shipping multiple orders to one address will NOT be another pack of tokens per ticket. Instead, each pack of extra Treasure Tokens will be replaced by a random Minotaur Hide or Dwarven Steel Trade token.

Thanks for your understanding.
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Change to V-19 Token packs and "mailing to one place" bonus packs 3 months 1 week ago #2

Boom! Amazing! Thanks Jeff!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Change to V-19 Token packs and "mailing to one place" bonus packs 3 months 1 week ago #3

Is the steel / hide replacement permanent going forward? I certainly wouldn’t complain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Change to V-19 Token packs and "mailing to one place" bonus packs 3 months 1 week ago #4

David Harris wrote: Boom! Amazing! Thanks Jeff!


+1, love this change!
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Change to V-19 Token packs and "mailing to one place" bonus packs 3 months 1 week ago #5

I am 5% sad at the reduced chance to pull a UR from a 10-pack and to draw small-denomination GP, but 95% happy to (a) get trade good tokens I need and (b) generate less waste (fewer tokens being shipped, less fuel used to transport them, fewer tokens to ship back to TD to be transmuted, etc.).

Overall, a net positive. Thanks for letting us know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Change to V-19 Token packs and "mailing to one place" bonus packs 3 months 1 week ago #6

Jeff is only 6th level? What a noob! LOL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds