Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TD Character Creator (Web Site)

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 4 months ago #925

Sorry if someone already mentioned this but seems the Stalker tokens are missing. Or at least Earcuff and Headband are.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 4 months ago #926

Additional issues with UC/C/R (Adding to running list):

Cloak of mystic flourish doesn't increase Ranged Hit (Should be +2 or +3 for wizards)
Charm of Stinging does not count Common Staves as 2-Handed Ranged and includes error message (Should synergize; does appear to work for higher rarity staves)
Amulet of Firehawk does not increase Spell Damage (Should be +2)
Banshee Prism is increasing Mystic Staff damage (should not as not Missile Weapon)
- Send me in DM! I'M READY TO ROLL!

Swing by utakustradecaravan.com to buy, trade, or bid on tokens for your True Dungeon characters!
From my humble caravan I offer:
- Trade Goods and Treasurers I've gathered along the way (Completion, Ultra Rare+, etc.)
- My Trading Post with my current needs/wants!
- My Auction House hosting 8K Auctions, charity auctions, and more!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 4 months ago #927

Will the Stalker Tokens be available to use on the website before vTD 13? Thanks for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 4 months ago #928

Christopher Abruscato wrote: Will the Stalker Tokens be available to use on the website before vTD 13? Thanks for your time.


I second this question/request…

My compatriots are planning on doing a special Normal Only run where the rules are all 20 stalker tokens must be equipped on any character class AND if we have the stalker beads, those as well. Of course, we are making it a “Greedy Sttalker Run” where any open slot we have we will be allowed to equip other tokens but trying to limit it to rares only other than Charm of Avarice, Bead of Bounty, and the three Ioun Stones (solve, gold, and platinum nuggets).

Hopefully this wont ove power us for a Normal Only run and can help out the “newbies” have a fun time without us one-shot killing the monsters.

I am really looking forward to this… it is nice every class can equip every stalker token including both transmuted beads… I wonder if those other older tokens with the name “stalker” in it might be possible to purchase just for us to have even more stalker tokens equipped?

So, I am really hoping if it is at all possible and time permitting (respectfully) we can get the new stalker bits ready to equip. Only a couple of us even use the iOS orr Andoid app, the rest of us love the web site.

FYI, two othe stalker tokens (not in the 20) are the Dune Stalker Shield and the Dune Stalker Javelin… and the Stalker Blood monster bit which we really can’t equip except imaginary as a slotless item just to say we have it, even though it has no effect… lol. Of course, there are class limitations on equipping those two “Dune Stalker xxxx” tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mongo.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 4 months ago #929

Mongo wrote:

Christopher Abruscato wrote: Will the Stalker Tokens be available to use on the website before vTD 13? Thanks for your time.


I second this question/request…

My compatriots are planning on doing a special Normal Only run where the rules are all 20 stalker tokens must be equipped on any character class AND if we have the stalker beads, those as well. Of course, we are making it a “Greedy Sttalker Run” where any open slot we have we will be allowed to equip other tokens but trying to limit it to rares only other than Charm of Avarice, Bead of Bounty, and the three Ioun Stones (solve, gold, and platinum nuggets).

Hopefully this wont ove power us for a Normal Only run and can help out the “newbies” have a fun time without us one-shot killing the monsters.

I am really looking forward to this… it is nice every class can equip every stalker token including both transmuted beads… I wonder if those other older tokens with the name “stalker” in it might be possible to purchase just for us to have even more stalker tokens equipped?

So, I am really hoping if it is at all possible and time permitting (respectfully) we can get the new stalker bits ready to equip. Only a couple of us even use the iOS orr Andoid app, the rest of us love the web site.

FYI, two othe stalker tokens (not in the 20) are the Dune Stalker Shield and the Dune Stalker Javelin… and the Stalker Blood monster bit which we really can’t equip except imaginary as a slotless item just to say we have it, even though it has no effect… lol. Of course, there are class limitations on equipping those two “Dune Stalker xxxx” tokens.


You are all set
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 4 months ago #930

Acherin wrote:

Mongo wrote:

Christopher Abruscato wrote: Will the Stalker Tokens be available to use on the website before vTD 13? Thanks for your time.


I second this question/request…
:
So, I am really hoping if it is at all possible and time permitting (respectfully) we can get the new stalker bits ready to equip. Only a couple of us even use the iOS orr Andoid app, the rest of us love the web site.
.


You are all set


Thank you!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 4 months ago #931

Thanks for updating the Stalker Tokens!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 3 months ago #932

Charm of Biting does not currently increase Spell damage, and should (since Spells are Ranged attacks).

While I'm here, friendly reminder about Ring of the Savant.

Thank you!
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 3 months ago #933

done
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 3 months ago #934

  • Impy
  • Impy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Just a little Imp looking to surive out here
  • Posts: 277
There is currently an issue with the TD Character Creator Website that in certain rooms you are rolling far more natural 1s than you should. Upwards of 50-90% of the time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 3 months ago #935

Impy wrote: There is currently an issue with the TD Character Creator Website that in certain rooms you are rolling far more natural 1s than you should. Upwards of 50-90% of the time


It's not a bug, it's how the module was designed. There has been a module "nerf' that was rolled out that should make for a more pleasant experience.
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 year 3 months ago #936

The module was designed to generate attack results that are impossible?

I've tested various rooms with two attack monk and get results from low single digits to 40s with an attack bonus of 27. Then, often don't actually get two attack results when using two attacks. So, attacks are just randomized disconnected from attack bonuses? How does anyone know what they are capable of?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Ian Lee.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds