Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New Stalker Bead Transmutes!

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #25

Christopher Abruscato wrote: It will be interesting to see which token will be the #37 of the Stalker token transmutes. 😂🤪🤣


If any of these end up being a token a lot of people want in their builds, that could turn it into the new #37 for transmutes. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #26

I'm hoping for a double of the figurine! Gib-Gub kicking a monster in the face sounds fun.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #27

Dave Autzen wrote: I'm hoping for a double of the figurine! Gib-Gub kicking a monster in the face sounds fun.


Meaning one to keep and one to transmute?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #28

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: I'm hoping for a double of the figurine! Gib-Gub kicking a monster in the face sounds fun.


Meaning one to keep and one to transmute?


Yes.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #29

  • James
  • James's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Never let me play druid.
  • Posts: 1766
I love these, maybe a competitive spot but it's something fun for people to build while if you don't want to you can just transmute it to trade goods

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #30

Mike Steele wrote:

Christopher Abruscato wrote: It will be interesting to see which token will be the #37 of the Stalker token transmutes. 😂🤪🤣


If any of these end up being a token a lot of people want in their builds, that could turn it into the new #37 for transmutes. :)


My guess is the greaves that will be best in slot on some runs and the figurine because it is cool are less likely to be transmuted.

Edit: to be clear in most runs the greaves will not be best in slot, but could be very good if we have a run with lots of spell attacks that don't align with the damage on the greaves of absorption (radiant maybe). Which is to say a corner case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by OrionW.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #31

StuFf lIke these thiNgs Drive The tHrill and Excitement of TD. It PUts a warm and fuZZy feeLing in mE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #32

i like that warm fuzzy feeling also. :)
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 24 runs at GC 2017 and 21 at GC 2022.
Proud Member of Team Legacy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #33

Beertram wrote: StuFf lIke these thiNgs Drive The tHrill and Excitement of TD. It PUts a warm and fuZZy feeLing in mE.


In your post or in the Stalker tokens?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #34

Mike Steele wrote:

Beertram wrote: StuFf lIke these thiNgs Drive The tHrill and Excitement of TD. It PUts a warm and fuZZy feeLing in mE.


In your post or in the Stalker tokens?


TD is not directly involved.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #35

I wonder, for transmutes like this with lots of Treasure Box ingredients, if it might be a good idea to print one more ingredient token which could be a wildcard token substitutable for any of the others. That might help prevent "#37" issues in the future. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Stalker Bead Transmutes! 1 year 5 months ago #36

Mike Steele wrote: I wonder, for transmutes like this with lots of Treasure Box ingredients, if it might be a good idea to print one more ingredient token which could be a wildcard token substitutable for any of the others. That might help prevent "#37" issues in the future. :)


+1
Two Tongues

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds