Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 10 months ago #73

Are we getting any hints as to what's in the Mystery Boxes or are they just that mysterious?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 10 months ago #74

Brokkr wrote: Are we getting any hints as to what's in the Mystery Boxes or are they just that mysterious?


It's a mystery. People have done unboxing of them and they hold value. If it's a $500 mystery box, there's at least $500 worth of tokens in there.

Jeff Martin wrote: All damage is Sacred.

Acherin wrote: I also added VTD support for the most annoying token of 2024 the +2 Sun Scimitar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #75

Grizwald wrote:

Brokkr wrote: Are we getting any hints as to what's in the Mystery Boxes or are they just that mysterious?


It's a mystery. People have done unboxing of them and they hold value. If it's a $500 mystery box, there's at least $500 worth of tokens in there.

i wont just throw 500 rares in there...i feel they are well worth it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #76

i changed the start time to 9pm eastern. That gives me enough time to get home a get settled before the madness

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #77

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Grizwald wrote:

Brokkr wrote: Are we getting any hints as to what's in the Mystery Boxes or are they just that mysterious?


It's a mystery. People have done unboxing of them and they hold value. If it's a $500 mystery box, there's at least $500 worth of tokens in there.

i wont just throw 500 rares in there...i feel they are well worth it


500 curses!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #78

2 days. Let’s go!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #79

Leitz wrote: 2 days. Let’s go!!!

We are at 2 days left already. …I have a lot to do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #80

what the best way to message for the items will it be through pm or do I respond on here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #81

Andy Duong wrote: what the best way to message for the items will it be through pm or do I respond on here?

Pm. I won’t be checking the thread

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #82

I was
Asked. So I
Said I would post. I
Bought another big collection ( minus the stuff
From this year. That’s stuff from me)

So just trying to get some money back from these collections plus I think it helps keep
Things lively. I like
The excitement of it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by lazlo_hollyfeld1985.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #83

Leave time for pokemon that Saturday from 11-2.
Fall down......Go boom!

Adam Guay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

sale Saturday June 25th (token Tuesday but Saturday) 9pm eastern 1 year 9 months ago #84

Adam Guay wrote: Leave time for pokemon that Saturday from 11-2.

of course

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds