Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #37

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 868

Iross wrote: Donated :) I'm also very much looking forward to Auri's candle, I like both the books and the character and a slotless (I assume) and thematic token will be really nice to have.

Have you read "The Slow Regard of Silent Things"? One of the best books I've read, period and a must read for Auri fans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #38

edwin wrote:

edwin wrote: Throwing in a FOP: Reaver + FOP: Horror to the first 20 folks that donate $100+ for the TD supported fundraiser.

I will have them transmuted after transmutes open up for 2021 and will mailed within the US.

PM me once you make the donation so I can match up with donations.


Wow. That went quick. Going thru PMs and will send replies shortly.


PMs have been sent. 3 sets remain. Next 3 PMs with confirmed donations get them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #39

NightGod wrote:

Iross wrote: Donated :) I'm also very much looking forward to Auri's candle, I like both the books and the character and a slotless (I assume) and thematic token will be really nice to have.

Have you read "The Slow Regard of Silent Things"? One of the best books I've read, period and a must read for Auri fans.


I have indeed, really liked it as it gave a lot more character background. Come to think of it, maybe it's time to reread all of the books... again... :laugh:
I play Rogue. Occasionally I even play Rogue well.

Current build: tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/54550c58-0964-4b14-af03-5c485ca2ef70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #40

Thanks to everyone who has jumped in thus far. I have started posting on SM about the fundraiser, so please feel free to help spread the word and SHARE the posts. I love my chickens, but I know y'all are gonna be some bee-providing folks, because you want Auri's token! Remember that donations are matched right now, so this is a GREAT time to donate! Get in there and let's see what Team True Dungeon can do!

Lori
Lori :-)

Lori Martin
True Dungeon Exec. Director
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #41

edwin wrote:

edwin wrote:

edwin wrote: Throwing in a FOP: Reaver + FOP: Horror to the first 20 folks that donate $100+ for the TD supported fundraiser.

I will have them transmuted after transmutes open up for 2021 and will mailed within the US.

PM me once you make the donation so I can match up with donations.


Wow. That went quick. Going thru PMs and will send replies shortly.


PMs have been sent. 3 sets remain. Next 3 PMs with confirmed donations get them.


2 sets remain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #42

Graven wrote: Donated :)
Question: Is the candle going to be slotless?


Slotless
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #43

edwin wrote:

edwin wrote:

edwin wrote:

edwin wrote: Throwing in a FOP: Reaver + FOP: Horror to the first 20 folks that donate $100+ for the TD supported fundraiser.

I will have them transmuted after transmutes open up for 2021 and will mailed within the US.

PM me once you make the donation so I can match up with donations.


Wow. That went quick. Going thru PMs and will send replies shortly.


PMs have been sent. 3 sets remain. Next 3 PMs with confirmed donations get them.


2 sets remain.


1 set remains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #44

NightGod wrote:

Iross wrote: Donated :) I'm also very much looking forward to Auri's candle, I like both the books and the character and a slotless (I assume) and thematic token will be really nice to have.

Have you read "The Slow Regard of Silent Things"? One of the best books I've read, period and a must read for Auri fans.


+1
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058

Woodies for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=2 ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #45

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 6572
Only problem is I'm gonna want to keep 1 honey as honey, still good problem to have.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #46

Is there a link to the "True Dungeon team page" to donate? I don't know where that is.

(Got it Thanks)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Simon.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #47

If you see the true dungeon logo on the page...that is the team page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 11 months 3 weeks ago #48

Picc wrote: Only problem is I'm gonna want to keep 1 honey as honey, still good problem to have.


The solution to that seems to be the $1K donation level. :)

Maybe it would have been nice to have something like a $100 level reward for two honey, so people could have one to keep and one to transmute. I guess it would be a second honey at $100 in addition to the one you got at $30.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mike Steele.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds