Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 5 months 6 days ago #517

Definitely email them.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 4 months 3 weeks ago #518

emails just bounce lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 4 months 3 weeks ago #519

Keep emailing. We ended up sending a weekly email for about a month and a half/two months when all was said and done before we got any kind of response. We kept it polite and mostly just resent the same email every time.

We started emailing in September, got a reply in November where they apologized profusely and said they would ship out our missing honeycomb. The honeycomb arrived at the start of December.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kitkumi.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 4 months 3 weeks ago #520

They just finished their 2021 end of year so responses should probably mention 2020 in the headline for a more prompt response and less confusion.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
Bard of the College of Sick Beats

Trade thread truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253064#406060

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 4 months 3 weeks ago #521

i really like WB mission and goals. the more grass roots approach and not a big machine organization is awesome.

the frustration i have experienced, which was nothing compared to some you. i don't believe i would support WB again like this. i will drop money into the jar at GHC.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 20+ runs at GC 2017.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 4 months 3 weeks ago #522

Kitkumi wrote: Keep emailing. We ended up sending a weekly email for about a month and a half/two months when all was said and done before we got any kind of response. We kept it polite and mostly just resent the same email every time.

We started emailing in September, got a reply in November where they apologized profusely and said they would ship out our missing honeycomb. The honeycomb arrived at the start of December.


Can you share the email address you were able to contact them at? I tried to contact them at some of the emails listed on their site and got a bounced email like Damian did. Maybe we're just sending it the wrong place?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 4 months 3 weeks ago #523

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Kitkumi wrote: Keep emailing. We ended up sending a weekly email for about a month and a half/two months when all was said and done before we got any kind of response. We kept it polite and mostly just resent the same email every time.

We started emailing in September, got a reply in November where they apologized profusely and said they would ship out our missing honeycomb. The honeycomb arrived at the start of December.


Can you share the email address you were able to contact them at? I tried to contact them at some of the emails listed on their site and got a bounced email like Damian did. Maybe we're just sending it the wrong place?


We ended up using the two off the website:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We got to the point where we would email one address, then turn around and copy- paste the same exact message and send it to the other one as well. We never had any bounce back or come in as undeliverable, and eventually did hear from someone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 4 months 3 weeks ago #524

Kitkumi wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Kitkumi wrote: Keep emailing. We ended up sending a weekly email for about a month and a half/two months when all was said and done before we got any kind of response. We kept it polite and mostly just resent the same email every time.

We started emailing in September, got a reply in November where they apologized profusely and said they would ship out our missing honeycomb. The honeycomb arrived at the start of December.


Can you share the email address you were able to contact them at? I tried to contact them at some of the emails listed on their site and got a bounced email like Damian did. Maybe we're just sending it the wrong place?


We ended up using the two off the website:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We got to the point where we would email one address, then turn around and copy- paste the same exact message and send it to the other one as well. We never had any bounce back or come in as undeliverable, and eventually did hear from someone.


Ahh - that probably explains it - I've been trying This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as listed on their end of year fundraiser FAQ.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds