Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ultra Rare Token Ideas

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #109

Tacticians bracers - monster’s AC is lowered for one round by the magic bonus of player’s melee’s 1-handed weapon. Bards bonus stacks.

(Yes I’m obviously targeting fighter, but brainstorming for new builds to help party.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #110

Matthew Hayward wrote: First Mate’s Snuffbox (slotless)

Usable by: Bard, Cleric, Druid, Wizards

Turn in 3 identical healing or damage dusts during coaching to record those benefits on the party card.

(If a dust has effects beyond healing or damage those effects are ignored).


3 feels low. You'd usually spend that many for just 3 spells. I definitely think there should be a discount from the total you would spend if you used dust on every spell you cast. Maybe 6 would be more appropriate? Still a fairly significant discount from what you'd be spending if you used dust to enhance every spell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #111

Fiddy wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: First Mate’s Snuffbox (slotless)

Usable by: Bard, Cleric, Druid, Wizards

Turn in 3 identical healing or damage dusts during coaching to record those benefits on the party card.

(If a dust has effects beyond healing or damage those effects are ignored).


3 feels low. You'd usually spend that many for just 3 spells. I definitely think there should be a discount from the total you would spend if you used dust on every spell you cast. Maybe 6 would be more appropriate? Still a fairly significant discount from what you'd be spending if you used dust to enhance every spell.

Depends on the run. There are times where I use no heals, and times where I use all of them. I would certainly take the risk with 3dusts that I wouldn't cast 3 heals. Probably not with 6, but maybe 5?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #112

+4 Great Shield of Bashing (Barbarian, Fighter, Paladin)
2-handed, +5AC, 5-7-9-11 wheel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #113

Matthew Hayward wrote: First Mate’s Snuffbox (slotless)

Usable by: Bard, Cleric, Druid, Wizards

Turn in 3 identical healing or damage dusts during coaching to record those benefits on the party card.

(If a dust has effects beyond healing or damage those effects are ignored).


I like this idea as something for all different kinds of consumables. I would love to see consumables get love that makes most people want to use them

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #114

Grenadiers Efficient Gloves - you may rethrow the same grenade weapon for the rest of the room before turning it in

Holster of repeated Reading (slotless) - you may re-cast a scroll 1/round for the rest of the room before turning it in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #115

Miathan wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: First Mate’s Snuffbox (slotless)

Usable by: Bard, Cleric, Druid, Wizards

Turn in 3 identical healing or damage dusts during coaching to record those benefits on the party card.

(If a dust has effects beyond healing or damage those effects are ignored).


I like this idea as something for all different kinds of consumables. I would love to see consumables get love that makes most people want to use them


Turning a dust into a run long effect seems like it should be a potion or rune instead to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #116

Fiddy wrote: Grenadiers Efficient Gloves - you may rethrow the same grenade weapon for the rest of the room before turning it in

Holster of repeated Reading (slotless) - you may re-cast a scroll 1/round for the rest of the room before turning it in.


Alchemical weapon? Are there grenades in TD?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #117

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Fiddy wrote: Grenadiers Efficient Gloves - you may rethrow the same grenade weapon for the rest of the room before turning it in

Holster of repeated Reading (slotless) - you may re-cast a scroll 1/round for the rest of the room before turning it in.


Alchemical weapon? Are there grenades in TD?

There is only one grenade by name I know of :

tokendb.com/token/sacred-hand-grenade/

It is classified as alchemical-weapon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #118

I would imagine Fiddy means any one use thrown weapons like seeds and orbs, but I think everything that fits that description is classified as alchemical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #119

Brokkr wrote: I would imagine Fiddy means any one use thrown weapons like seeds and orbs, but I think everything that fits that description is classified as alchemical.


Yep. I just spaced on the TD term for such things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ultra Rare Token Ideas 7 months 2 weeks ago #120

I like the idea, but I don't know if I would spend a UR glove slot on it. Maybe if it was +2/+2 with alchemical weapons.

Also, maybe a belt that is +2 Dex and does damage to all monsters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Brokkr.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds